Saturday, March 12, 2011

Free Symptom Analysis Program for CFS/Fibro and Lyme

Hi everyone!

I don't usually pass information along unless I think it's REALLY useful, but I really wanted to share this with you all!

I was reading some information on Dr. Teitelbaum's website (he specializes in CFS and Fibro) and came across this FREE Symptom analysis program.


It takes a while - probably about 30 minutes to fill out all the questions and you have to have your lab reports handy to answer questions about your WBC count for example or what your blood test lab results were.

But if you can get through all of that - I was rewarded with an 80 PAGE ANALYSIS of all my symptoms and recommendations of both prescription and naturopathic remedies.

Anyway - even though it is geared towards CFIDS/Fibro - the symptoms are VERY similar to LYME and he even ADDRESSES LYME briefly in the questionaire.

I found it VERY helpful and I wanted to share it with anyone who is interested.

(Also - you have to create a login name and password and use the "Shopping Cart" feature to "Check Out" to use the program but it is all FREE.

You just SKIP the part that asks for Credit Card info. I know it's a bit time consuming but I promise you IT IS WORTH IT!!

Let me know if you try it - would love to hear your feedback!

The site is: http://www.endfatigue.com/treatment_options/ Online_program.html

************************************************************ ******

CFS/FMS Symptom Analysis Program

The CFS/FMS Symptom Analysis Program is a computer program that can create a treatment plan tailored to your specific CFS/FM symptoms (and lab results if available).

It asks a series of questions about your symptoms and analyzes your answers to determine the likely cause of your illness — using the very same evaluation criteria that Dr. Teitelbaum uses with his patients (see what it looks like).

Upon completion, it creates a "treatment protocol" to specifically address your case (a list of treatments designed to address the underlying cause of your illness).

The program is accessed by logging in to our website.

After you've completed the list of questions, it will instantly create your custom treatment protocol. This is provided to you as list of all potential treatments, with check marks placed next to those that apply to you.

There are two versions of the program — a free version (recommended for most people), and a paid version for those working with a physician who need a complete medical record.

I hope you find this as useful as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment