Monday, July 9, 2012

How to Deal with Candida OR Lyme Toxin Die-Off


What is Candida Die-Off?

Note: Some of these I've tried, and some of them I haven't. I've tried to put my own little notes next to the ones that I think are the best! - B) 

  • What is Die-Off?
    Learn how your Candida treatment could result in a Die-Off reaction, and how to recognize the symptoms of Candida Die-Off.

Supplements to help with Die-Off

  • Vitamin C
    Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) restores your adrenal function and helps to boost your immune system.
  • Milk Thistle
    This herb contains a compound that helps to repair damaged liver cells and protect them from the toxins released in Die-Off. (This is one of the supplements I would recommend more than anything else. It helps your liver process toxins (because remember, EVERYTHING has to go thru your liver first! - I take Milk Thistle EVERY DAY! - B) 
  • Swedish Bitters
    Swedish Bitters are an excellent digestive support. They also help to regulate your stomach acidity and support your liver function.
    (Have actually never tried these so let me know if they work! - B) 
  • Detox Drops
    Detox Drops is a supplement that promotes the healthy functioning of your liver and the elimination of toxins from your body.

Other ways to reduce your Die-Off symptoms

  • Alternative Detox Methods
    This page summarizes the different alternative detox methods that you can try. The pages below go into more detail.
  • Skin Brushing
    Your skin is responsible for up to 15% of toxin elimination. Skin brushing enhances this process and improves your circulation too.
    (I HIGHLY recommend this method of detoxing - I've done this myself and it really DOES work! - B) 
  • Contrast showers
    Contrast showers boost your lymphatic system and improve your circulation. They have long been used as an alternative remedy for the common cold. (Note: I'm not familiar with  contrast showers so when I try it out, I'll give you my opinion! - B) 
  • Exercise and Candida
    The right amount of exercise can improve your body's defenses against Candida. Don't over-do it though as this can weaken your adrenals.
  • Rebounding (aka Mini Trampolines) - This is an excellent way to get your lymphatic system pumping - An interesting thing I learned about this. Your blood is pumped thru your body through that wonderful organ called your HEART, unfortunately, the lymphatic system doesn't HAVE a pump - so it relies on YOU to exercise, preferably in an up and down movement like on a mini trampoline (aka rebounding) - or you could go up and down the stairs if you are able to! -B) 
  • Sauna
    Sauna improves circulation and helps you flush out toxins through sweating. This page tells you what type of sauna works best. (Note: Infrared (FIR) Saunas are one of the BEST ways to detox and you can buy a portable one for as little as $180. I have one and it helps you work up a sweat using dry heat versus a traditional steam sauna - B) 

Also: Just a few things that my Lyme friends have learned thru trial and error - the following items can help take the edge off when your body is "Herxing" - when you have toxins being released thru your body, it can make you feel REALLY sick! For some reason, don't ask me why, Alka Seltzer Gold and/or Benadryl can take the edge off when you're feeling the effects of bacterial load die off. I always keep some on hand!  

Also - the article above did not mention EPSOM SALT BATHS. If you're up to it (sometimes I'm just too tired to do it! but if you CAN, it can REALLY help draw out toxins from your body. You can buy a big bag of Epsom Salts at a drugstore like CVS for less than 10$ - B) 

2 comments:

  1. The Lyme bacteria is almost identical to that of Malaria, which is caused by a mosquito bite. With this in mind, investigate the herb "Cinchona Bark." This herb is also called "Peruvian Bark or Jesuit's Bark." Cinchona bark is a miracle herb that can help fight Lyme. If you cannot find Cinchona, a much weaker substitute would be ordinary Tonic Water from your local supermarket, which contains quinine. (Cinchona is used to make quinine)

    Other suggestions for combatting Lyme:
    Raw Garlic (Can be squeezed in a juicer with a few carrots)
    Black Walnut
    Oil of Oregano
    Wormwood
    Cloves
    Olive Leaf
    Ginger

    Get rid of all sugar, bread, white flour, rice, potatoes, pasta and most dairy from the diet, as these items feed the Lyme bacteria like crazy. Stick to meats, fish, fruits and veggies. Swedish Bitters can be taken to help drive sugar out the system.

    Then, get plenty of rest and do not tax the body, either physically or emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete