Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One IV Treatment down! 23 to go!

Back from Rocephin IV treatment #1. Now just 23 to go in the next 8 weeks! They also put 2 gms of Magnesium in the bag as well which made me a bit sleepy but felt really "calm". The nurse, Lee, was AMAZING. I didn't even feel the needle go in. Considering that she will do this another 23 times to me, this is a good thing. ;) I also was surrounded by other Lyme patients in the "IV Lounge"! (Two of whom I know!)  Am not feeling too great today, can't believe I still have TWO MRI's to get through this afternoon! I wish I had my mom here to drive me, but she doesn't arrive until tomorrow. But I'm going to keep pushing on and look forward to relaxing tonight and doing nothing! Pain is still unbelievable - I hope my Primary makes up his mind SOON about what to do, but I guess he's waiting for my MRI results. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment