Monday, September 19, 2011

Brain MRI tonight

Well, I just had my first Brain MRI (with dye) - it was 45 minutes of having to stay COMPLETELY STILL otherwise they have to start over and they don't like to do that! They asked ahead of time if I was claustrophobic and I am. So they called in some Ativan to my pharmacy to take an hour before the procedure. Sooooo glad I did, because all afternoon, my anxiety was getting higher and higher and I couldn't eat because I thought I would throw up from my nerves. I think I was worried about the brain dye they have to inject. Thankfully I had a nighttime appt (8 pm at the hospital) so Jenni and Greg took me. It was comforting having them there with me. I'm so glad it's now OVER! Hopefully will get results by end of this week by my neurologist. Crossing fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment