Sunday, June 12, 2011

The latest update - June 2011

Hi all, sorry it's been a while since my last post. I am still struggling with the severe fatigue that hit me in March when I had that terrible sinus infection and it's now June - STILL have the fatigue. I now get congested a lot and at least a few times a week, I feel pressure pain in my cheekbones - definitely sinus related. I've gone my whole life without a sinus infection or ANY allergies and since getting Lyme, it plagues me all the time. Apparently I"m not alone - I've heard of many other Lyme patients who are plagued with sinus infections. I'd love to know why that is.


My Dad is visiting me again from Virginia - such a great help when he's here. So far he's fixed some items around the house (my exhaust fan in the bathroom hadn't worked in 2 years and he fixed it! yay!)


I'm in the process of going through another round of blood tests to FINALLY test for co-infections and am also going to do the CD57 Lyme test. (More info on CD57 Lyme Test.)  I tested positive for the Western Blot IgG last year thru IgeneX Labs, but that was the only test I've had so far. My LLMD is convinced I have Bartonella and possibly Babesia too, so I'm hoping it will show up on the test.


Wish I had more energy to post something more interesting right now but I'm exhausted as always! Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to be back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment