Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lyme Symptoms are REALLY flaring up the last few days

My Lyme symptoms have been flaring up unusually badly the last few days and there is a full moon expected tomorrow. I know it sounds crazy but I'm just wondering if there is any correlation between Lyme flare-ups and a Full or New Moon. If the lunar phases can affect a woman's menstrual cycle then ANYTHING is possible, right? I've talked about this with other Lyme patients and they agree there might be something to this theory. In fact one woman shared with me that her LLMD (Lyme Literate MD) even ASKED her if her symptoms got worse around full moons because she had other patients who commented on this. Especially if you also have Babesia, apparently. So who knows? When I have time, I want to go back and look at the Lyme journal I've kept daily since I got sick 16 months ago and try and compare it to the lunar calendar JUST to see if there is any connection. I know, it sounds crazy, but at this point, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Lyme.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete